LGCPI is continually working toward building innovative solutions as well as improving the communities in which we live and work. We are actively involved with the Detroit Regional Chamber and several of their policy committees. LGCPI also supports the following organizations: Think Detroit PAL, Boys Hope Girls Hope of Detroit, and Children’s Hospital of Detroit.
At LGCPI we recycle glass bottles, paper, plastic, cardboard, aluminum, copper, steel, wood, circuit boards, and universal waste. As a result, the Company has reduced its landfill waste.
LGCPI is located in the city of Troy, in Oakland County Michigan, where we draw on the region’s automotive talent pool. Troy is a vibrant community, with a diverse mix of residents.
- A great place to live, work, learn and play
- A balanced community, rich in cultural diversity, community wellness and economic vitality
- A city with a strong sense of civic pride
- The 12th largest city in Michigan (by population, 2010 Census 80,980)
- The safest city in Michigan and among the top 10 safest cities in the nation
- A city with a strong and balanced economic base